Costs of Appointments during Covid-19
Cost of face to face appointments have not changed and will be billed as per usual with a discounted fee for children under 16 years of age and bulk billing for old age pensioners.
Telephone consults will be privately billed at the same prices as face to face consults except for children under the age of 16 years or age, Concession Card Holders and patients meeting criteria specified by the Commonwealth Government*. These patients will be Bulk Billed.
Ultimately, billing will, however, be determined by your doctor.
The standard Medicare rebate will apply.
* Children under the age of 16 years
* Patients over the age of 70 years
* Immunocompromised patients
* Parents of children under 12 months
* Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Patients
* Patients isolating, waiting for test results or possibly symptomatic of COVID 19